Conference Series LLC is delighted to invite you to attend the 2nd International Conference and Expo on Drug Discovery & Designing, one of its remarkable Pharmaceutical conferences, to be held during October 27-29, 2016 in Rome, Italy emphasizing on recent areas of more optimized research techniques like rational and computer aided drug designing for the Discovery, Designing and Development of new drugs than by traditional hit and trial method. Drug Discovery -2016 is also glad to welcome all the interested members globally to the Workshop on "In-silico Drug Discovery and Designing Insights Protein Ligand Interactions being conducted by Dr. Asif Naqvi" on 29thOctober,2016 at Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia, Rome Italy.
The simple answer to whats holding the industry back in terms of adoption of latest drug discovery techniques is Education. There simply aren't enough individuals trained on the use of Proteomics, Virtual Screening, Molecular Docking, Simulations, Dynamics and ADMET- multidisciplinary approaches, which is why we continue to offer courses, for both novice and experienced users, on the use of this technology as it applies to their research functions.
Structure-based drug design seeks to identify and optimize specific attractive interactions between two partner molecules in biological systems between ligands and their host molecules, typically proteins. The use of computers accelerates the process of drug design which is a time intensive process, and also reduces the cost of whole process.
This one day training course will focus on the use of efficient technologies used in the discovery & designing of Drugs on the basis of the biological targets critical to the disease condition. During this course, you will be introduced to basic principles of Rational Drug Design along with Proteomics in Drug Discovery. The course includes hands-on exercises in the Structure based drug design approach.
• Introduction of Drug Designing
• Science involved in disease target identification
• Virtual screening
Practical application will be done on 5-10 molecules and the software on which Demonstration & Training will be given are :
• In-silico generation of ligands by ChemSketch
• Conversion of Mol files to Pdb files by Open Babel
• Protein optimization & Energy Minimization by SPDBV
• Molecular Docking by MGL Tools | Creation of Grid Parameter & Dock Parameter files by AutoDock Software
• Running the Docking Algorithm by Cygwin
• Selection of potent inhibitors on the basis of binding energies(delta G) and Lipinski's Rule of 5
• Creating docking complex
• Structure Analysis- Protein & ligand complex & H-bond interaction by UCSF Chimera
• Prediction of Molecular Properties- Molinspiration
• Prediction of Bioactivity- Molinspiration & ACD iLabs
• Drug Likeness- Mol Soft
• Bioavailability & ADME- ACD iLabs
• Toxicity- OSIRIS Property Explorer & ACD iLabs
Category Of Participation
Prices Applicable on/or before 16th August,2016
Teacher/ Faculty/ Professor
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
With basic knowledge in Life Science and Drug Design that would like to receive a comprehensive overview or refresher on the Drug Discovery Technology the target audience comprises
- Student & Faculty: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences.
- Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia and regulatory agencies.
Hands-on exercises will be performed individually using software tools (no prior experience required).
Lunch & Refreshment